Continental Design & Engineering
Privacy & Confidentiality Policy
We understand that confidentiality of communications is important to our clients and
those requesting information about our services. As a general business practice, we hold
these communications in strictest confidence.
(1) We do not "harvest" email addresses from our website visitors.
(2) We do not sell our clients' or newsletter subscribers' email addresses or business
information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to
us by email, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products,
and to otherwise respond to your requests. Personal and/or business information imparted
to us by our clients and website visitors is treated confidentially, and is not sold to
third parties for any reason.
(3) Newsletter. We are vigorously anti-spam and do not share our subscriber list with
anyone. If you would like to unsubscribe, please contact us.
(4) Responses to any website surveys or feedback forms which we may post from time to
time are provided to us by our visitors for our benefit, and are likewise not sold to any
third party for any reason.
(5) Our web hosting company collects and stores only the following information about
our website visitors: the numerical IP address or domain name from which they access the
Internet; the date and time our site is accessed; the pages you visited and whether they
successfully downloaded to your browser; and sometimes the Internet address of the website
from which you may have accessed our website (such as Google). We use this information
only to understand how many visitors we get and how visitors use our website so that we
can improve our website. We do not sell this information to anyone for any reason.
Surfing our website will not impart other personally-identifying information to us,
unless you choose to provide such information to us.
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us.